Friday, July 9, 2010

Nie

I visit Nie Nie's blog. She was just a regular mom of 4, enjoying life, enjoying her children, loving her husband. It changed in an instant when she was a passenger in a small plane that her husband was piloting/co piloting. She was burned severely and in a coma for 6 months. She now blogs about her daily life struggles and trying to be the mom and wife she was before the accident.

Today I dove into her archive on her blog...just randomly picked a month & found this post that had me dying laughing & so relating. Now, we don't use saucy language like the "f" word at our house. We go with "toot". To each their own, I guess.

I know Mr. Ed would totally love a gift like this. Someday Mr. Ed....maybe!

http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2005/11/all-day-pass-for-my-birthday-prince.html

No comments: