Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm "It"

I usually don't do these because it requires too much thinking, but since it was from my sweet friend, Angi, I'll comply...plus when I checked what photo it was, I had to post it.

Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

Since I don't have 4 folders and just throw all of my photos into one folder simply labeled "pictures" (cause I'm organized that way) I just added my 4th photo. Here it is:



This was right after the first (and only) time Eddie took Averi to get a haircut. I thought I really should call him and make sure he knew to tell them that her bangs should fall a tiny below or at her eyebrows when they are wet. I second guessed myself and didn't make that phone call. I got a phone call shortly after they got back that went something like this:

Eddie: Ummm, what do you usually tell them about her bangs?
Sammi: Uh oh!
Eddie: (a mixture of hysterical laughter and fear)
Sammi: How short are they?
Eddie: Short...not too short....pretty short.

Speaking of short, check out the shorts Eddie's wearing in the shot. He's had those since before we got married. We both agreed that it's probably best that he never wear those in public. He gave me the okay to post the picture though.

And that's the 4th picture in my one and only "picture" folder. Not only am I unorganized, but I'm a tagged rule breaker also.

I'm tagging Amy only because Angi tagged the only other ones I personally know with blogs....so there ya go.

2 comments:

Kristen, pajama mama said...

LOVE IT! Oh, your commentary makes that photo perfect! YOu need to post more, cuz I need to laugh more...
loved having the girls over yesterday...they both are so sweet!

Angi said...

So funny! Thanks for playing!