Saturday, February 16, 2008

Averi

Sweet huh! This is our beautiful Averi. She definitely keeps us on our toes. She's strong willed & independent, but she is also so loving and sweet. She is well rounded! She loves playing dress up and having daddy paint her toes....just before she she climbs up on the furniture to dive off!

She is constantly entertaining us by the funny things she says and does. She said the sweetest thing to Eddie the other day....."Daddy, thank you for taking care of us." It melted his heart. That same day she told me, "Mommy, I don't think Kinsley likes your hair." This was after I just got a new short haircut!

She loves playing with her friends and going to church. She also loves picking on her big brother and helping with her little sister. Her most used phrases are "I can do it all by myself" and "I don't need any help".

She is starting T-ball in a few weeks, so she is excited about that!

More to come later!

No comments: