Saturday, February 16, 2008

Eddie

My wonderful husband, Eddie! The picture is of him and Averi building a bird house together. Averi has a shirt that says, "My Dad can fix anything". It is so true! That's one of the many things I love about Eddie. You have no idea how much money he saves us because he can repair just about everything himself! He's an amazing husband and father. He is hilarious, and we just "get" each other. It's hard to believe that we have known each other for 10 1/2 years. We have definitely gone through our struggles, but we finally caught on to the fact that the only way our marriage will work is with God at the center. We also have learned not to take ourselves too seriously! We laugh alot. He loves me unconditionally and trusts my judgment & values my opinions. I trust him completely and never doubt that he puts us before himself. He provides for us in every way.

I overheard him talking to someone the other day about me. He was telling this person, in such a proud way, all about how much money I save in groceries. He went on to say, "Yeah, she even buys reduced meat. She got these great steaks for like $3.00 and theres's nothing wrong with them." I mean he was just really bragging on me. I was thinking, "Oh my goodness, this person is never going to want to come to my house for dinner!" Anyway, it was just so sweet to hear him gush over me in such a proud way over something so small.

Once again, I can only give God all the glory for allowing me to be Eddie's wife.

No comments: