Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jordan

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1

Alright, I'll have to be very careful here with my comments about Jordan. He's at that wonderful exciting age of 13. So, of course, most of what I say and do is absolutely embarrassing to him. Although I would love to write about most everything going on with him, out of respect for his privacy, I will be cautious with what I say when it comes to things going on in his daily life.

Completely undeserving, God has allowed me to be Jordan's mom. He turned my bad choices & sin into a huge life-changing blessing. "From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Jordan is and has been a great example to me. He is constantly challenging himself. He loves the Lord & makes it obvious by his words and actions. He has a sweet and caring heart.

We recently found out that he is being inducted into the National Junior Honor Society! How awesome is that? He will also be trying out for track next week. He's enjoying his drum set immensely. In fact, we've got a little neighoborhood band. Since Jordan has the drums (which aren't easily moveable) practice is at our house :)

Check in later for more news about Jordan!

No comments: